Procedure For New Vocational Training Centers
The prospective Vocational Training Centre needs to apply to Central Board of NCVRT, New Delhi in prescribed application form, duly filled in all respect, accompanied along with photographs of the building proposed, Registration of Society, Map of the building, Infrastructure details, Faculty details and non-refundable processing fee by way of Demand Draft in favor of “National Council of Vocational and Research Training” payable at New Delhi
The fee and Sharing pattern is as follows:
- Affiliation Fee – Rs.30,000 /- (Non Refundable)
- Additional Course Fee – Rs.3,000 /- (Per Course , Non Refundable )
- Renewal Fee – Rs.8,000 /- (Per Two Years)
- VTC Name Change Fee – Rs.5,000/- (Non Refundable)
- VTC Location Shift Fee – Rs. 5,000/-(Non Refundable)
- To provide quality Training to inculcate self-employment among the youth.
- To encourage sustainable development that will create an economic viability for present and future generations.